Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Marvelous!

I just have to say that this Flash blatantly describes the state of the majority Review writers and overall viewers. And it hurts me deep inside that the realm of the internet has been lowered to such a level.

So "Pepole" let this be a shout-out for all you Review writers. To mind your spelling, read it over once, correct what's wrong, take some time to think of the sentences and the words you want to use. And hopefully you won't end up like poor little Axman13 being laughed at. And of course a good spelling is helpful for you in a way that, most your reviews won't get discarded or get rated useless.

As for this Flash animation. It's marvelous! The quality of the Voice Acting and the Graphic Animation is superb. I realy enjoyed it and therefore it deserves my full 5 out of 5 and 10 out of 10!
Great Job!

Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

I LOLd

I lold, nice music from Donnie Darko in the background to build up suspense, for a short its a realy nicely done.

for all you who dont know the music, its from Donnie Darko the movie, with composer Michael Andrews, song = The Artifact And Living

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Beautifull

all ma 5 belong to this!, dude plz put this up for DL this one is epically Beautifull
awesome work keep it up i keep enjoying your vids/songs!

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

lol, totaly love this

im totaly diggin this theme , the simpleness of the game makes it an awesome game , no one has ever done this like ... THIS! all those people saying nothing new, prffff go learn to recognize a good game. And laggy , lol gtfo and buy new computer , this game is like minimized size.
all my five go to this one, graphs: 9/10: the 8bit style is Hawt right now and it looks realy good for 8 bit style.
gameplay 10/10: simple but magnificent!
Sounds 7/10: the music is kewl but after a while it gets a little annoying.

Neon Rider Neon Rider

very very nice

awesome kind of game, imo the game needed longer levels and a level sharer / editor caus these kind of games are awesome to share with others

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

awosem , even more awesome than the prequel

totaly awesome , i luv the music :P , and the art is awesome the puzzels are lolsome , but i cant seem to get past the , visit to win, level , what to do halp pl0x :(

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

Damn!

damn i totaly f*ckin love this!!!11!!! , its soo melodic and so dnb at the same time its like the ultimate dnb ! , only point , i think you could have used the effects on 0:36 once more in the whole song ;) because that part is the most awesome :P , well , keep up the good work! and i might even use this song for a pvp movie for wow, if you dont mind , ill give all the creds to you ofc ;)

Mental Issues - Endless Mental Issues - Endless

DUUUDEE!!!!!

You guys are friggin awesome!!! I cant wait for your first album cause ill buy it ;).

mentalissues responds:

Haha nice :D

Arcade Arcade

A 4

i usualy dont like arcade like music , but this one realy turns me on to dance, its realy nice to listen to and the bass line is awesome!

mattuiop responds: