Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

Damn!

damn i totaly f*ckin love this!!!11!!! , its soo melodic and so dnb at the same time its like the ultimate dnb ! , only point , i think you could have used the effects on 0:36 once more in the whole song ;) because that part is the most awesome :P , well , keep up the good work! and i might even use this song for a pvp movie for wow, if you dont mind , ill give all the creds to you ofc ;)

Mental Issues - Endless Mental Issues - Endless

DUUUDEE!!!!!

You guys are friggin awesome!!! I cant wait for your first album cause ill buy it ;).

mentalissues responds:

Haha nice :D

Arcade Arcade

A 4

i usualy dont like arcade like music , but this one realy turns me on to dance, its realy nice to listen to and the bass line is awesome!

LoL

Jerk Jump Jerk Jump

Kewl, i gave it a 3 ^^

although the beginning is prette boring , the mood got better as further you get in the song.
and again , the break at 3.12 isn't the good time caus the tune you had there went down and the going lower of the sound just askes for more , my advice is to always take the break just after something that went up, makes more sense and if you give a party it gets crowd all pumped up if you know what i mean :D

I STILL WANT MORE OF YOUR MUSIC

i'll keep going!

Destination Reject Destination Reject

Nice, gave it a 4.

its realy kewl , if you listen good enough you can sepparate voo from hyperphonic.

I agree with you that the beep boop thingy is a bit annoying, although i thought that first 2 but if you turn the music a bit softer its more enduring and nice to listen to, i suggest you could rechange that fact in this song and upload it again.
also i found the break in the middle of the song just after the piano part A bitt missplaced.

and that was it all , i realy liked it , id luv to hear more from your songs

mattuiop responds:

but i can't change the music file anymore because 1, i think i deleted it and 2, i do't have dance ejay 6 anymore so i can't edit it!
but exept for that, thank 4 the review!

Hyperphonic Hyperphonic

WOOTZORS , voted 5 :P

totaly awesome, i listened this one after voo , i like it even better.
it has kinda the same aura as voo but little more trancy , i love it :P

in total i think i allready listened to it for like 20 times :D

mattuiop responds:

it must be repetative by NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks 4 da comment!

Voo Voo

kewl!

I realy like it , with the female voice in it , really sweet!
awesome dude , i expect to hear more of this , i realy like it!

mattuiop responds:

thank, liston 2 more of my stuff and watch my clay animations!