Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Marvelous!

I just have to say that this Flash blatantly describes the state of the majority Review writers and overall viewers. And it hurts me deep inside that the realm of the internet has been lowered to such a level.

So "Pepole" let this be a shout-out for all you Review writers. To mind your spelling, read it over once, correct what's wrong, take some time to think of the sentences and the words you want to use. And hopefully you won't end up like poor little Axman13 being laughed at. And of course a good spelling is helpful for you in a way that, most your reviews won't get discarded or get rated useless.

As for this Flash animation. It's marvelous! The quality of the Voice Acting and the Graphic Animation is superb. I realy enjoyed it and therefore it deserves my full 5 out of 5 and 10 out of 10!
Great Job!

Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

I LOLd

I lold, nice music from Donnie Darko in the background to build up suspense, for a short its a realy nicely done.

for all you who dont know the music, its from Donnie Darko the movie, with composer Michael Andrews, song = The Artifact And Living

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Beautifull

all ma 5 belong to this!, dude plz put this up for DL this one is epically Beautifull
awesome work keep it up i keep enjoying your vids/songs!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

beautifull

Man tears allowed

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

EBM new king of Newgrounds

LOL , EBM is awesome! all ma 5 beong to this!

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

loved it

i totaly shitted my pants with the paper , paper , paper part , XD

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

Nice but not anything refreshing

The story and cheografie of the fight was good , but its still a Stick fight. Stick fights we all have seen before once, so it was nothing refreshing...

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Truly amazing!

ive been watching all of your flashes for a while now and id say this is the best one! with the best music i recon , Ennio Morricone ftw!

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

lal epic

lal totaly epic , cptn falcon is totaly epic and so is this flash :P, good artwork an good audio :P

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Awesome!!!

this was totaly awesome , awesome graphics , awesome music (pendulum FTW), awesom story line!!!
and btw the hacker looks totally awesome!!!! shame he got turned into chicken ;)

keep op the good work!!!